Mass Approach / Individual Approach
Information Service through Our Website.
- Introducing our initiative and support program.
- Delivering information including daily news relating to Abu Dhabi.
- Average 100 people(per day)are visiting to our website.
“Abu Dhabi Investment Forum 2012” in Tokyo.
- This Forum was held on 6th Feb 2011 (The day before 1st Abu Dhabi - Japan Economic Council.)
- 350 people from various organizations and companies participated in this forum.
- Picture of the Forum
- Speech by H.E. Nasser Ahmed Alsowaidi
- Mr. Edano(Former Minister of METI) and Mr. Okuda (Chairman of JCCME)
“Abu Dhabi Business Seminar” in Tokyo and Osaka in 2012.
- 73 companies(Tokyo), 29 companies (Osaka)participated. (Around 150 poeple in total.)
- A large number of SMEs as well as big companies participated.
- Some companies showed strong interest in investment and business development into Abu Dhabi.
- Pictures of the Seminar
Providing Support Program for Japanese Companies.
Business Matching Through Participation in Exhibitions.
-“World Future Energy Summit” and “International Water Summit”-
- Japan has continuously participated in World Future Energy Summit (WFES) since 2008 when it was first held.
- Also, Japan joins in the International Water Summit with several Japanese companies which have the unique technologies in the area of water solution.
- Japan Pavilion